STEP TWO – FOLLOW
Step Two is designed to make sure that everyone is clear on what we at Hope Church believe are some of the foundational things that you do to follow Jesus:
1. ACCEPT HIM
3. WEEKEND SERVICES
4. PERSONALLY CONNECT WITH GOD
5. PARTNER WITH HOPE CHRUCH
If you want more information about what it means to accept Jesus, please go to HERE.
If you want more information about Baptism, please go to HERE.
PERSONALLY CONNECT WITH GOD
1. BIBLE - An easy process to follow is the acronym S.O.A.P.
Scripture – Slowly read, one verse or several, write it down if it will help you focus, and think about what it means.
Observe – ask yourself some questions:
Application – How does this verse or passage apply to you?
Prayer – Talk to God about what you think you need to do as a result of this reading?
2. PRAYER - An easy process to follow is the acronym P.R.A.Y.
Praise – look around and thank God for all that He is and has provided
Repent – this means confessing what you have done wrong and then asking for your help not to do it again.
Ask – God says we can bring all things to Him, large and small.
Yield – this is time to let go of what you think and listen to what God wants!
3. THE HOLY SPIRIT - The Holy Spirit comes into the life of every believer at the moment of salvation and is our helper; He reveals things to us and He empowers us to act.
PARTNER WITH HOPE CHURCH
1. COMMIT TO FOLLOW JESUS
2. COMMIT TO GROW WITH JESUS
3. COMMIT TO LIVE FOR JESUS